Terms & Conditions
All meetings and conferences (‘the event’) booked at Unita International Sdn. Bhd. (Alexanra Works), Lot. CP 02, Crown Penthouse, 8 First Avenue Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya by the client (‘the customer’) shall be subject to the following conditions:
A guaranteed number of guests / participants are required no later than seven (7) days prior to the event date. Non arrivals of guests / participants will be charged as quoted.
Special request is subjected to Alexanra Works’s approval.
All transactions are to be made in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
The customer shall notify Alexanra Works in writing to email@example.com or calling to 03-7682 8000 of any cancellation of event.
No refund is available if the reservation is cancelled after the start time. Alexanra Works will take all reasonable steps to fulfill the meeting room requirements in accordance with the details provided by the customer.
If you are using Alexanra Works workspace as the venue for your meeting/conference/event and request for cancellation, the refund process is as following:
- Any cancellation 30 days before meeting/conference/event start date, 10% will be deducted upon payment made.
- Any cancellation 7 days before meeting/conference/event start date, 50% will be deducted upon payment made.
- Any cancellation 3 days before meeting/conference/event start date, 100% payment made is forfeited.
5. Refund (If Applicable)
Once your cancellation request is received, your request will be verified and notified by us. If approved, a refund process will automatically be applied to your account within 14 working days.
6. Pre-Set Up
Subject to the availability of the meeting/event space. The customer shall notify Alexanra Works as early as possible for necessary arrangements.
No items are to be affixed and displayed on the wall, floors, ceilings and furniture without prior approval from Alexanra Works. All items shall be removed and cleared once the event ends.
The customer shall be liable for any damages caused to the premise / property including furniture, partitions and/existing furnishings during the event by all parties engaged by the customer. Alexanra Works will not be liable or to take responsibility on the loss or damage of personal property. The customer is fully responsible for the rectification caused if there are any damages occurred.
- The customer is fully responsible on the losses (display materials, equipment, supplies, valuable time) in the meeting and event space.
- There are parking spaces available at Alexanra Works which are located at Level B1 of the building.
- Alexanra Works practices a non-smoking policy environment within the premise.
- Please be aware of the nearest fire exit / first aid box of Alexanra Works.
- Alexanra Works reserves the right of entry of any person into the premise without stating a reason.
9. Governing Law
This Agreement is to be governed under the laws of Malaysia where the Premises is located.